Monday, January 23, 2012

Jan 23rd - Cleaning under the bathroom sink and a fun little air freshener

This project was a really fun one! Just kidding. I am not even going to post pictures because all I did was tidy under the bathroom sink. I had a busy day of baby sitting my niece and have a busy night of block making ahead of me. I needed something quick and easy so under the sink it is.
I also learned a little trick from another blog that I thought I would share. My family is super sensitive to smells like air freshener. I can't spray things in the house or use any of the plus in things. I saw this and I love it. If you look at my bathroom window it just looks like a normal bathroom window. If you lift up my curtain a little you will see......A tea bag! Why? Well they smell really good and aren't over powering. I use good earth because it is what I have and it smells yummy. The little tea bag (especially if we open the window) scents the whole bathroom with cinnamon, nutmeg and other spicy smells. It is subtle and no one even notices the smell because it isn't in your face. Try it and let me know what you think.
One tea bag hidden in my bathroom and I am a happy Mommy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment