Saturday, January 21, 2012

Jan. 21st- the closet where things go to die and the coolest light fixture ever.

We have a closet under our stairs that I supposed to be a blanket closet. A few years ago when i closed my sewing business it because the blanket closet and Ali bee designs leftovers. Over the last two years it haddock gotten to the point that it looks like the before picture.
When we cleaned the garage we left an area open for me to put all my craft stuff. It was a matter of boxing it up and moving it.
We decided that we want a way to hang or hold the blankets so the hubby and I came up with a little something (sneak peek that isn't done) for th blankets to hang on that will fit right in the closet. I have to finish it and I'm thinking paint it and will post that tomorrow. So for today just a clean closet and a start to a new revamp of an old item. Can you guess what it is?
We also got this awesome kit al lowes for $15 that converts an unsightly recessed light to a pendulum light. It screws into the socket like a lightbulb and cover the old light with a fun cover. I think it took 10 minutes to put it up. Love!
We also got this awesome kit at lowes for $15 that converts an unsightly recessed light to a pendulum light. It screws into the socket like a lightbulb and cover the old light with a fun cover. I think it took 10 minutes to put it up. Love!
before
after
The conversion kit we used. 

No comments:

Post a Comment