Thursday, January 12, 2012

Jan. 12th- boys room again.

I wasn't sure if I really wanted to post the before but I promised from the start that no matter how bad I was going to do a before shot. Keep in mind that this was taken after I pulled EVERYTHING out of the closet. All of the clothes were in the closet. Still a mess with toys and clutter.  It took me about 2 hours to do this but that was going through everything and rearranging the furniture. 
The after. My Niece tumbling on the bed. We want to get the boys Dog theme bedding but we have been looking forever and still can't find any that is a million bucks. Still keeping an eye out. Once we fins it we will repaint the room again and add art. I love the giant floor space for them to play (rug to come soon)

The closet after. The new shelves are full and clean!!!
We had enough room to bring in a reading table with two little chairs.  I have paint plans for this bad boy. 
A close up of the shelves. 

Using the shower rod at an extra hang bar at the top of the closet. The best part is they can't reach it to pull them all down!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment