Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Family/festive calendar

I got this dry erase calendar from Joann's crafts about a month ago. It is glass and you can change the month using a dry erase pen. It was normally $50 but I have a coupon for 50% off one item and 20% off your entire purchase so I got it for around $20.

Why did my pictures go upside down today? 
Normal scrapbook paper
 I love it because with a little paper and creativity it become a cute holiday calendar for each month. I used cheap scrapbook paper and glue tabs to transform it. I cut the paper to fit each square, I laid them out in a design I liked and once it was set used glue tabs to put it all together. Make sure you put the papers on the back of the glass. Can't wait to do other holidays.
I cut the paper to fit each square and laid them all out. 
Once I got the design I liked I used these glue dots to put it all together. 
Place the glue dot on the paper and adhere behind the glass. 
Isn't it cute? I can't wait for Halloween, St. Patrick's, Christmas, etc. So many fun ideas in store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment